st: dialog parsing

From   Friederike Barthel <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: dialog parsing
Date   Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:48:45 -0000

Dear List

Thank you for the help with my earlier question re the dialogs....

One part of my command line reads ...... hr( #1; #2) where #1 stands for a
hazard ratio for example and #2 stands for the specific period. However, I
want the user to be able to say    p2=1    on the dialog window. Is it
possible to extract the information from this statement in the code for the
overall dialog window or do I have to refer to another ado file to do this

Thank you