Re: st: Windows moving together

Subject   Re: st: Windows moving together
Date   Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:06:22 -0600

"kihong eom" <> wrote:

> When I minimize Stata, Review and Variables window stay there as if nothing

If you minimize Stata, all of Stata's windows are minimized.  I think you
meant to say "When I move Stata...".

> happens.  Someone might ask the same question before, but I could not find the
> answer on Stata Q & A. I'd like to see all windows move together when I move
> main window.

Hold down the control key while moving the main Stata window.  The Variables
and Review window will move with it.

-Chinh Nguyen