st: RE: Problem with onecol option - BUG in outreg?

From   "Neumayer,E" <[email protected]>
To   "Neumayer,E" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Problem with onecol option - BUG in outreg?
Date   Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:56:41 -0000

Dear all,

Thanks to Scott and Roger for their suggestions. I found the cause of the problem. "Onecol" does not work together with "eform", I forgot to mention that I called that option as well. If I leave "eform" out, then I get all the equations in one column. Is this perhaps a bug in outreg or is there any reason why "eform" and "onecol" should not be used together?

Best, Eric Neumayer

-----Original Message-----
From: Neumayer,E
Sent: 04 December 2003 14:27
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Problem with onecol option in outreg

Dear all,

if I do "mlogit y x", where y is a multinomial variable and afterwards do "outreg using table, replace onecol" then it should place all the equations in one column. However, what I get is that only the first equation results are reported, the other equations are simply ignored. Any help greatly appreciated as always.

Best, Eric Neumayer