st: Re: Problem with onecol option in outreg

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Problem with onecol option in outreg
Date   Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:46:09 -0600

Eric,

Do you have most recent -outreg-?

It seems to work for me:

. use "C:\Stata8\auto.dta", clear
(1978 Automobile Data)

. qui mlogit rep price

. outreg using c:\windows\desktop\foo, onecol

. type c:\windows\desktop\foo.out
        Repair Record 1978
1:Price -0.001
        (0.75)
1:Constant      0.117
        (0.03)
2:Price -0.000
        (0.38)
2:Constant      -0.983
        (1.03)
4:Price -0.000
        (0.40)
4:Constant      -0.255
        (0.36)
5:Price -0.000
        (0.49)
5:Constant      -0.620
        (0.73)
Observations    69
Absolute value of z statistics in parentheses
* significant at 5%; ** significant at 1%

. which outreg
c:\ado\stbplus\o\outreg.ado
*! version 3.1.7  13may02  by [email protected]
*! Write formatted regression output to a text file

Scott