st: Re: saved results

From   "Scott Merryman" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: saved results
Date   Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:32:14 -0600

try -ereturn list- after estimation commands to list the saved results.

-whelp return- gives more information.

hope this helps,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amess, Dr K.M." <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 4:56 PM
Subject: st: saved results

> Dear all,
> I used to use Limdep and am a relatively new user to Stata. After running a
regression Limdep would automatically save some scalars so that they could be
used afterwards. The R-squared is of interest to me because I want to calculate
nR^2. Does Stata save the R^2 of a regression and what name does it give it.
> I'm sure for experienced users of Stata this is a totally banal question and I
apologise, but I have been using the online help and have looked in the FAQs and
have got nowhere. Unfortunately, I do not have the manuals at home and they are
somewhat bulky to be carting around between home and work.