st: Functional form in panel data

From   D Jimenez Rubio <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Functional form in panel data
Date   Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:19:51 -0000

Dear statlist users,
Is there any specific test in Stata to check for the functional form of
a regression equation? I am aware of the command ovtest, which performs
a Ramsey Reset test, but I am not sure if this test is a valid one for a
fixed effexts model (with dummy variables).

I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions about this,