st: two-step estimation with mlogit

From   fatma bircan <>
Subject   st: two-step estimation with mlogit
Date   Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:28:17 +0200

Fatma Bircan
Middle East Technical University
Department of Economics

How can I do two-step estimation after obtaining mlogit results? My
question is essentially related to the computation of the lambda term.
Do I obtain it using the predicted probabilities or linear
predictions? (I get predicted probabilities if I type "predict p,
eq(#)" and I get linear predictions if I write "predict xb, xb eq(#).