st: Re: Dropout Problems in Longtidunal Binary Data Outcome

From   "Scott Merryman" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Dropout Problems in Longtidunal Binary Data Outcome
Date   Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:01:00 -0600

You may find David Clayton dropout_death package useful.   The package has the
Stata code to do most of the calculations in the paper:

"Analysis of longitudinal studies with death and dropout" by Dufouil, Brayne,

The paper is available at:

-findit death- will locate the files.

hope this helps,

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:19 AM
Subject: st: Dropout Problems in Longtidunal Binary Data Outcome

> Hai Anybody,
> I am facing a problem with fitting a model of dropout in longtidunal binary
data outcome. Now I am using STATA and GLAMM, but I cannot find a way of fitting
that model into these programmes. Could anybody show me how to fit this model
into STATA? I would really be grateful if anybody could also provide me with a
sub-routine or macros in relation to the above model. I  am really need a
solution for this problem asap.