st: rcal and simex with weights

From   "Burger R <>" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: rcal and simex with weights
Date   Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:24:37 +0200

To Statalist group:

I am having problems running the rcal and simex commands with weights. I have read the Stata journal articles and if I understand the articles correctly weights are specified as an option in their description of the Stata command. However, when I try to add weights it gives me an error message saying that weights are not allowed. I am not an expert Stata user, but have used weights before on other regressions. Has anybody experienced similar problems?

Ronelle Burger