st: ltable and plot

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ltable and plot
Date   Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:21:58 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

Has anyone had experience using the -plot- function with -ltable-?
To be specific:
. ltable time censor,  graph by(treat)
works fine and it gives me two graphs side by side, each with a single
line--treat takes on two values: 0 & 1.
What I want is the two lines on a *single* graph.  Allegedly the command
-plot- is supposed to do just this, according to the documentation.  But the
documented explanation is rather poor, and no example is provided.

I know a workaround, but I am curious to see how -plot- should work here.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
m.p.