RE: st: RE: overlaying 2 or more ciplot/option nolconfidence?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: overlaying 2 or more ciplot/option nolconfidence?
Date   Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:09:18 -0000

You may be able to make progress if you
restructure the data so that the different
haemoglobin measurements are different
variables. -ciplot- is quite happy
showing multiple variables.

josemaria