Re: st: estsave available on SSC

From   Buzz Burhans <>
Subject   Re: st: estsave available on SSC
Date   Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:03:42 -0500

Michael was kind enough to allow me to test a beta copy of -estsave-, it worked well for me, and I am grateful for his efforts in executing this, it is quite useful and a very nice addition to the -estimates- commands. Personally I think it should become part of official Stata.

Thanks again Michael

Buzz Burhans