RE: st: Another manual idea

From   "Sarah A. Mustillo" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Another manual idea
Date   Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:49:31 -0500

Would people who have v8 documentation consider donating their old manuals to people who need them? I already gave my v7 manuals to a grad student, but I am guessing that others would do the same for people on the list, provided the recipients are willing to pay postage. We clearly don't want the list to become a marketplace, but a single request for old manuals here and there would probably not be too intrusive.