Re: st: beginnerXs ask about Xtlogit probabilities

From   "Clive Nicholas" <>
Subject   Re: st: beginnerXs ask about Xtlogit probabilities
Date   Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:14:23 -0000 (GMT)

I echo this query for -xtprobit- and -xtgee-, but I daresay that such neat
commands do not yet exist in Stata 8 as they do for -logit-, -probit-,
etc. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, because I wouldn't mind using such
conversions myself at present!! :-)

> Hi all Stata users,
> as I said in the subject, I am still learnig how to
> use stata. Iīm using Xtlogit, fixed effects for
> estimating panel data, and I donīt know how to replace
> the betas for itīs marginal probabilities. Is there
> any command like dprobit for panel dataīs logit?
> Thanks
> best regards,
> Nick
> Yahoo! Mail: 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito! Crie sua conta agora:
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

Politics Building,
School of Geography, Politics and Sociology,
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne,
NE1 7RU,
United Kingdom.