RE: st: k-sample tests for differences in proportions

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: k-sample tests for differences in proportions
Date   Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:49:03 -0000

The mean of a binary variable is totally interpretable;
in this case the interpretation is not that an individual
has half a degree, but that on average half the individuals
have degrees.

Logit, probit and much else would not make sense otherwise.

Jingky P. Lozano