RE: help [was: st: Re: saveold]

From   Nicholas Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: help [was: st: Re: saveold]
Date   Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:17:46 -0500

The help I see when I type "help saveold" includes the 'intercooled' option. My guess is that (a) this option was added as an update to Stata, and that (b) your copy of Stata is not fully up-to-date (and predates the option). Type

. update query

and follow the directions, then type "help saveold" again.

-Nick Winter