st: Power Analysis for Logistic Regression

From   "Stephen Soldz" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Power Analysis for Logistic Regression
Date   Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:29:52 -0500

I need to conduct a power analysis for logistic regression for a grant
application. While it involves survey data, I can also adjust for the design
effect separately. I'd like to know if anyone has code for this analysis, or
leads on where to go.

Thanks,

Stephen Soldz
Director, Center for Research, Evaluation, and Program Development
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
1581 Beacon St.
Brookline, MA 02446
[email protected]
http://soldzresearch.com/stephensoldz