st: Email Address Change

From   "Steichen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Email Address Change
Date   Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:55:11 -0400

List members --

My old email address, [email protected], is no longer valid.  My new address
is [email protected].

If you need to contact me concerning my various contributed programs
(dialogs, meta-analysis, noncentral distributions, concordance, violin
plots, etc.), please use the new address.

The address change is taking place because my position was eliminated in a
downsizing and I am now unemployed.  Although I know it is against list
etiquette to discuss personal issues, please permit me to say that I am
interested in any lead concerning employment of an experienced and competent
applied statistician with strong knowledge of Stata and other software.  I
do not have geographic limitations.

Your consideration is appreciated,
Thomas J. (Tom) Steichen