st: Re: scrolling problems

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: scrolling problems
Date   Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

--- Clara Soh <[email protected]> wrote:
> If I have 10 variables, and only 5 fit on my screen, I can only
> move right to left between the 1st and 5th columns; the screen
> refuses to scroll.  The only way to view the end of my data is to
> hit "End" and scroll backward (left) from the end, in which case
> the keyboard scroll seems to work fine.

Clara,

This problem occurs when the right border of a column is at exactly
the same position as the right border of the browser window. You
don't have to hit "End" to proceed, you can use the scroll bar at the
bottom of the browser window to continue to the next column. This
requires use of the mouse.

Friedrich Huebler