st: scrolling problems

From   "Clara Soh" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: scrolling problems
Date   Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:38:46 -0400

If I have 10 variables, and only 5 fit on my screen, I can only move
right to left between the 1st and 5th columns; the screen refuses to
scroll.  The only way to view the end of my data is to hit "End" and
scroll backward (left) from the end, in which case the keyboard scroll
seems to work fine.  It's sort of annoying.  Anyone else having this
problem, and come up with a solution besides resizing the window each
time you open Stata?

I'm running Stata 8 S/E on Win 2000 professional, with plenty of memory
(1GB RAM)

thanks
clara

Clara Soh