st: Psmatch

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Psmatch
Date   Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:32:25 +0100

Dear Statausers,

I would like to be able to estimate many treatment effects using the psmatch
routine in quite mode, and then generate a customized table, only with the
treatment effect and std error (or t-stat) for each estimation.

I've been able to find the treatment effect using the ereturn list, however
I haven't been able to find where psmatch or psmatch2 saves the std error
and/or t-statistics. I would sincerely appreciate if anyone could give me a
hint on where I can find this values.

Many thanks,

Joao Pedro