st: combining graphs created using graph7

From   "Adeel Saleem" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: combining graphs created using graph7
Date   Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:12:28 +0000

In Stata 8 you can make a table of graphs by using the command "graph combine ..." .
This worked fine for me as long as I was creating the graphs with Stata 8.
For some specific graphs, I needed to use the graph7 command to create graphs. When I tried using graph combine for the graphs created this way, I got the following error:

file D:\stataFolder\SR_0_Sv.gph is not a Stata live graph
invalid syntax
invalid syntax
r(198);

Please, can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Adeel

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/