st: RE: Fisher's LSD and oneway ANOVA in Stata

From   "Wagner, Joseph" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Fisher's LSD and oneway ANOVA in Stata
Date   Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:47:00 -0400

Title: st: RE: Fisher's LSD and oneway ANOVA in Stata

Thanks for the point to -fhcomp-.  A small note after I installed -fhcomp- and tried to use it I got an error message

 -fhcomp- requires the gsturng and the sturng* files

a search and findit of gsturng didn't turn up anything so I went to the UCLA webpage devoted to Stata and found a .do file that installs fhcomp (and many other files as well).

do http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/ado/copyats

installed the gsturng and the sturng* files that I needed so I could use -fhcomp-

. findit fisher comparison

points to Phil Ender's -fhcomp-.

Nick
n.j.cox@d...