st: Re: Programming help

From   "Dr. Martyn Sherriff" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Programming help
Date   Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:28:36 +0100

This loops correctly over i, but in the data set the variable code takes the
values 96,137(1). I need to print out the code for reference only but it
does not change from the initial value if 96. What should I do to modify the
program? Can I write the "displayed" variables directly to an output file?

set more off
forvalues i=1/294{
		integ volume rtime if id==`i', gen(Sv)
		display  code  `i'  "   r(integral)
		drop Sv
set more on

Many thanks,

Youth Rugby:

"The difference between winners and losers is that winners tell the jokes
and the losers talk about the run of the ball."