st: Re: Re: ivreg2 extensions

From   "Luis Fernandes Rodrigues" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Re: ivreg2 extensions
Date   Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:44:51 +0100

Thanks to the fast feed-back of the ivreg2 team,

I am quite familiar with the work of Arellano and Bond, particularly with
several versions of DPD in Gauss and Ox. It seems to me that xtabond is more
limited than the last versions available in the DPD package (where I can use
single estimation methods for panel data still not available in  Stata),
because xtabond demands that your model contains a lagged dependent variable
and my models are not dynamic.

That's why I am so interested in the work of your team intends to implement
a variety of heteroskedastic and autocorrelation-robust estimators for
single-equation IV/GMM estimation that can goes beyond the work available so
far.

I hope that you Mark and Steven enjoy your holidays.

Luis