st: Re: St: Export an .ado file to TeX [OT]

From   Antoine Terracol <>
Subject   st: Re: St: Export an .ado file to TeX [OT]
Date   Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:54:09 +0200

Hello Julian,

Why don't you use the -verbatim- environment in LaTeX, or maybe even
better : the -alltt- package :

Hope this helps,

Julian Fennema wrote:
Hi all,

I wish to export a self-written .ado file, and insert it into a TeX
document. Has anyone written a conversion program to do this? I have
tracked down a lot of the changes needed, as in tab needs to be /qquad
and suchlike, but a few remain. Can anyone advise me on this?

Many thanks,