st: St: Export an .ado file to TeX

From   "Julian Fennema" <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   st: St: Export an .ado file to TeX
Date   Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:49:38 +0100

Hi all,

I wish to export a self-written .ado file, and insert it into a TeX
document. Has anyone written a conversion program to do this? I have
tracked down a lot of the changes needed, as in tab needs to be /qquad
and suchlike, but a few remain. Can anyone advise me on this?

Many thanks,