st: robutst estimation after cnsreg

From   "Euler P. G. de Mello" <>
Subject   st: robutst estimation after cnsreg
Date   Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:34:49 -0300

Dear StataListers,
After runing a constrained regression -cnsreg- and testing its validity,
-whitetst- indicated that a robust estimation is needed. I would like to know
how could such estimation be done using -cnsreg-?
Thank you all beforehand for any help or suggestions.
Ps.: My apologies in case I've overlooked anything in the manuals