st: svytab

From   BDupont <>
Subject   st: svytab
Date   Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:01:27 -0500

Hi statalisters,

Is there a way to combine a "by" statement or its equivalent with the svytab
command?  For instance, I have a file with multiple years and want to
breakdown the svytab results by year.  Using the simple "tabulate" command
allows me to do this using by year: tabulate <varlist>. The svytab command
does not but I'm wondering if there is another way to do this?