st: serial correlation in panel data

From   Rodrigo López <>
Subject   st: serial correlation in panel data
Date   Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:18:40 +0000

Hi Statalist

I am phd student. I was running a xtgls estimation in Stata 7. After this I tried to test the Breusch-Pagan Statistic for cross-section independence in the residuals. I had a problem with that becuase my screen show me "correlation matrix of residuals is singular not possible with test. Thanks for help.

Rodrigo López

Multiplica por cinco el tamaño de tu buzón de correo y envía adjuntos de hasta 2 Mb con MSN Almacenamiento Extra.

* For searches and help try: