st: serial correlation in panel data

From   Rodrigo López <>
Subject   st: serial correlation in panel data
Date   Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:08:48 +0000

Hi Statalist

I am phd student. I was running a xtgls estimation in Stata 7. After this I tried to test the Breusch-Pagan Statistic for cross-section independence in the residuals. I had a proble with that becuase my screen show me "correlation matrix of residuals is singular not possible with test. Thanks for help.

Rodrigo López

MSN Compras: Veinte tiendas personales abiertas todo el día.

* For searches and help try: