Re: st: bsample

From (Jeff Pitblado, Stata Corp.)
Subject   Re: st: bsample
Date   Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:32:04 -0500

Richard Boylan <> asks about the documentation for

> I am trying to learn how to using * bsample *.
> The manual (release 8) has a section for * bootstrap * and * bsample * but
> all the examples that are worked out are for * bootstrap. *
> Has anyone written out any notes on how to use bsample?

Richard makes a good point about the documentation for -bsample-.  We will
look into adding some examples to the manual.

In the mean time, I gave a few examples of how to use -bsample- on this list a
few weeks ago.  I found my email by searching for -bsample- in the Statalist