st: Re: Repeated Measurements

From   "Janet Oliver" <>
Subject   st: Re: Repeated Measurements
Date   Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:25:40 +0000

I have 4 repeat measurements on a variable 2 using method 1 and 2 using method 2 over 50 patients. I was going to take mean values and then use either Lin's concordance or Bland-Altman to compare them. However it strikes me that I might be losing information doing this and that using repeated measures anova might be more useful. Unfortunately I cannot work out the correct syntax.

anova sn pat x, repeated(x) does not take into account that the values 1 & 2 of x refer to method 1 and 3,4 refer to method 2.

I would be grateful for some advice on the syntax - or the appropriateness of this approach.

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone

* For searches and help try: