st: RE: ranking!!

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: ranking!!
Date   Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:07:42 +0200

Hi Rajiv,

I don't really understand your problem. Is the "bilateral
relationship" of the kind that you imply something like a>b, a>c, and
so on, or are you counting "interactions", i.e. a talks to b, a talks
also to c and so on?

In the former case, you can just assign values of objects dominated
(i.e. a dominates five other objects), assuming transitivity you might
even include indirect domination.

In the latter case you can just count the number of relationships?!

groetjes,
Ben