st: xtclad?

From   "tom blade" <>
Subject   st: xtclad?
Date   Thu, 01 May 2003 07:39:17 -0400

Dear statalist

I am working with the command xttobit but I have a problem of
heteroskedasticity. I have read that clad is robust to
heteroscedasticity and is consistent and asymptotically
normal for a wide class of error distributions. I would like to do
something like that with panel data.

As far as I know there is no "xtclad" command. Has someone a

Thank you very much in advance to all.

Check out the new EudoraMail at