Re: st: RE: Why can't I egen means with pweights?

From   Laura Schechter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Why can't I egen means with pweights?
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

Oops,
  I take back my comment on the pweights. Nick Winter's code only works if
there are no missing observations in the variable you are calculating the
weighted mean for. If there are, you must specifically command "if
varname~=.
   Laura