Re: st: RE: Why can't I egen means with pweights?

From   Laura Schechter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Why can't I egen means with pweights?
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info on SSC!, and when I said that Nick Winter's code works
well I meant that it is calculating the pweighted mean correctly.
  Laura