st: Re: menu changes

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   st: Re: menu changes
Date   Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:23:18 -0500

Chinh Nguyen replied:

> Latest version of StataSE for OS X seems to be missing the 'balance' command
> - or is it just me?

It's still in Tools->Search. Search got moved into the Tools menu in Stata 8
because the menu bar was getting full.
The next place to save space is the Prefs menu, at least in OS X. I think I heard preferences are "supposed" to be under the application menu to the left, which it is, at least partially. Chinh would know.

* For searches and help try: