st: log2html and .png files -- thanks!

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   st: log2html and .png files -- thanks!
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:45:28 -0500

I just wanted to thank authors of log2html and Stata for .png graphics export. It is now so easy to log a .smcl file, convert it to .html, open the .html in BBedit, drag .png graphics files into the spot right after a command, drag the modified .html file to my internet iDisk, and voila, I can share not only the analysis, but also the graphics in one nice output (e.g., <>).

* For searches and help try: