st: update swap still fails

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   st: update swap still fails
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:49:23 -0500

Unfortunately, update swap still fails. It aborted because statase.bin was not found (because it was statase.1). And when I trashed things, leaving a renamed new version, it would not run because it could not find a certain file.

So now I can't enjoy the faster graphics because I have no working copy installed.

With extreme frustration,

* For searches and help try: