st: RE: gllamm course in Sweden

From   COMBES Philippe <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: gllamm course in Sweden
Date   Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:10:23 +0200

Could you organise a "net course"?

Philippe
-----Original Message-----
From: Sophia Rabe-Hesketh [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 2:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: gllamm course in Sweden

Multilevel and latent variable modelling
using gllamm

Andrew Pickles, Sophia Rabe-Hesketh and
Anders Skrondal will present a one-day
course on Multilevel and latent variable
modelling using gllamm on 11 June 2003
before the International Biometric Society
Nordic Regional Conference 2003 in Uppsala,
Sweden.

COURSE STRUCTURE: (1) generalised linear
mixed models, (2) measurement models and
(3) structural equation models. After
introducing each kind of modelling, we will
discuss examples, showing how the models
can be estimated by maximum likelihood
using the Stata program gllamm. We will
also discuss prediction, including empirical
Bayes methods for assigning values to latent
variables, diagnostics and simulation using
gllamm.

FURTHER COURSE DETAILS:
http://www.iop.kcl.ac.uk/IoP/Departments/BioComp/programs/outl.html

BOOKING:
For more information on the conference and
booking, see:
http://www.bi.slu.se/ibs2003.htm

FEES (includes lunch and refreshments, course
materials and access to computers):
Course only: Students SEK 1500, others SEK 2000.
Conference participants: Students SEK 1000, others SEK 1500.
[1000SEK is approx. 110 EUR  or �75]
Value Added Tax (VAT) is applicaple for
participants from Swedish companies and
private persons as well as private persons
within the European Union.

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

Ce message a �t� v�rifi� par l'Anti-Virus , il est sain