RE: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?
Date   Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:07:14 -0500

When I save graphs as PNG (under windows), some of the colors seem to
change.  Specifically, the default pale blue background becomes a sort
of light mustard yellow.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is this a Stata issue?

Thanks!
Nick Winter

 Nicholas Winter, Ph.D.                     P 202.939.5343
 Policy Studies Associates                  F 202.939.5732
 1718 Connecticut Avenue, NW     [email protected]
 Washington, DC 20009-1148           www.policystudies.com