Re: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?

From   Ronan Conroy <>
To   "statalist" <>
Subject   Re: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?
Date   Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:43:46 +0100

on 02/04/2003 3:14 pm, Lee Sieswerda at wrote:

> I don't have a Mac, but I've heard that Mac OS X also has some special
> relationship with the PDF. I had heard that anything that is drawn to the
> screen is actually in PDF. Is that true? If so, does that mean Stata for Mac
> can export graphs in PDF?

The Mac OS X incorporated support for PDF as a basic principle. So every
print dialog contains an option to save as PDF. Any Mac application capable
of printing, then, can make PDF files.

Ronan M Conroy (
Lecturer in Biostatistics
Royal College of Surgeons