st: RE: log close

From   "Metcalfe, Paul" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: log close
Date   Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:04:28 -0000

type - capture log close - at the beginning of your do-file, or immediately
before - log using ... -.

Paul Metcalfe

-----Original Message-----
From: Dimitriy V. Masterov []
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 1:18 AM
To: ''
Subject: st: log close

I was wondering if there is a way to automatically close the log file when
there is a dofile error of some sort. I always forget to type -log close-
and then I get an error when I run my corrected dofile when it gets to
the -log using...- section.

I realize this is a trivial problem, but I am rather absent-minded, and
this causes me and my colleagues a lot of frustration.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dimitriy V. Masterov