[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: Re: compare datasets
One way to compare two stata datasets is:
1. Download from www.epidata.dk the freeware program epidata
2. Install on your pc (size is only 1.4Mb)
3. Use EpiData to import the two files (Stata 4-7)
4. Use EpiData to compare the two files record by record based on up to 3 match
You will get output of any discrepancies at varaible level.
If you have Stata8 save the files with the saveold command before point 3 above.
EpiData will be able to handle Stata8 files later. (No funding for that just
* For searches and help try: