RE: st: Stata Icons (Windows)

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Stata Icons (Windows)
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:55:10 -0500

Huh.  I just get the menu with "Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize,
and Close" when I right-click on anything in the Task Bar.

Oh well...

 Nicholas Winter, Ph.D.                     P 202.939.5343
 Policy Studies Associates                  F 202.939.5732
 1718 Connecticut Avenue, NW     [email protected]
 Washington, DC 20009-1148           www.policystudies.com