st: line_options

From   David Airey <>
Subject   st: line_options
Date   Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:45:51 -0600

I got waylaid by the line_options link in the twoway lfit help file. It said I could control the color of the line by line_option lcolor(red) for example. This failed. When I constructed the same command with a dialog, the line_option was clcolor(red) which did not fail. Is this as it is supposed to be? The documentation online is confusing is so.

* For searches and help try: