st: ancova?

From   Daichi Nozaki <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ancova?
Date   Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:46:30 +0900

Dear all,

I recorded physiological responses for 3 different conditions
from 10 subjects. In each condition, the data were obtained
several times with an associated variable.

Namely, the data look like this.
subject condition response assocvar
1 1 0.1 0.2
1 1 0.3 0.5
1 1 0.5 0.8
1 2 0.4 0.3
1 2 0.7 0.6
1 2 1.0 0.9
1 3 0.8 0.3
2 ..............

I'd like to test the difference of physiological responses among
3 conditions after adjusting the data using the associated variable

Possibly, the slope of physiological response data to the associated
variable is different from subject to subject, but is independent
of the conditions within each subject.

I would appreciate if you would suggest how I can implement
this problem with Stata?

Thank you very much in advance.

Daichi Nozaki
*