Re: st: resetting of Variables window / Review window

From   Buzz Burhans <>
Subject   Re: st: resetting of Variables window / Review window
Date   Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:48:12 -0500

On a similar note, is it possible to disable the Review window (Stata 8) from resetting to the bottom after selecting and re-entering a command from much earlier in the list? This would make resubmitting a series of commands much easier, and it is not uncommon that I want to rerun a series of earlier commands rather than an individual command.

Buzz Burhans
Department of Animal Science
Cornell University