st: RE: RE: Stata 8 Datasets for Stata Press Books

From   "Sayer, Bryan" <BSayer@s-3.com>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Stata 8 Datasets for Stata Press Books
Date   Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:34:38 -0500

Thanks.
It's interesting that the compressed file is actually a bit larger than the
sum of the individual files, at least for the survey datasets.

Bryan Sayer
Statistician, SSS Inc.
bsayer@s-3.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Winter [mailto:nwinter@policystudies.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 10:51 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: RE: Stata 8 Datasets for Stata Press Books

It seems that there is an error in the links on that page.  For the
[SVY] datasets, for example, go to:

	http://www.stata-press.com/data/r8/svy.html

rather than

	http://www.stata-press.com/data/r8/r8/svy.html

(The "r8/" is repeated in the link in error.)  I imagine StataCorp will
fix the links at http://www.stata-press.com/data/r8/ soon...

Nick Winter